The Career you've been looking for
The demand for voluntary benefits has been increasing for years. It’s the perfect time to join the industry and the Colonial Life family.
If you’re a driven sales professional who’s passionate about helping others, we want to meet you. Your role as a sales representative will involve helping employers manage the complexities of benefits using our proven business solutions, as well as working with employees to understand their benefits and where they may need additional financial protection.
As part of the Colonial Life team, you’ll have a positive impact on your community, all while being your own boss and earning a competitive income.
Colonial Life serves more than 90,000 businesses and organizations, more than 3.7 million policyholders and dependents, and has generated nearly $1.5 billion in premiums.1
A Plan for success
Persistence and hard work will be your keys to success in this role. From your first day with us, you'll have access to tools, training and support to help you achieve your goals:
- Award-winning training and ongoing support through Colonial Life College’s field classes, online courses and corporate training
- A proven process that will help you conduct leads research, make contact with decision makers and follow up with prospects
- Collaboration with your manager, fellow representatives and other seasoned sales team members to share ideas and grow your skills
Colonial Life was named one of the Best Places to Work for five years.
Understand your income
We don’t cap your income or limit your growth. In this role, you get out of it what you put in. The more you help our employers and their workers, the more you can make.
Your income will come from three major sources:
- Commissions for business you personally generate
- Lucrative incentive bonus structure for opening new accounts
- Renewal income from your existing block of business (after your second year)